Monday 16 July 2012

My current outlook on life.

This blog isn't going to be particularly interesting or amusing, just getting stuff off my chest...

Sitting here at 02:45, not really tired enough to go to bed and not awake enough to do anything constructive, so I thought I'd do a blog.

Can't sleep? Write a blog.
I find the internet a great place to release the pressure. I am quite a pressurised person and I don't want it to spill out and affect my 'real life'. Hence why I moan a lot on Twitter and in my blogs, to me it's quite therapeutic. 

I'm in one of those 'meh' moods where I find myself thinking about stuff too much. I have always been a slightly paranoid person who over thinks stuff. I get it from my mother, as she is a massive worrier. 

I worry about being 27 and single. I worry about not having enough money. I worry about moving on with life. I don't worry 24/7, only when I'm sat at my computer late at night, or lying in bed. 

I have a good circle of friends, a flat with two great mates, a safe job with steady income and a new car. I have enough money to enjoy life, but would like a bit more so I wouldn't have to worry. 

I am lucky enough to enjoy my job. The people I work with are actually amazing. I just wish that after eight years, I wouldn't be still doing 3-11 shifts. But I guess I should be grateful that I have money coming in.

My dream job would be to do stand up comedy as I consider myself 'quite funny'. It's impossible to say that without coming across as arrogant, but I do make people laugh a lot.

Problem is, I suffer from massive stage fright. I have enough issues doing 'team talks' in front of two employees whom I've worked with for over a year now. I just love making people smile. It's the only thing I'm actually really good at.

When someone tells me that I've cheered them up or made their day, it makes me feel good.

So yeah, this blog was pretty pointless. Just wanted to get shit off my chest.

If you have any feed back from this or any other of my blogs, feel free to let me know. Please make it constructive.

x




2 comments: