Tuesday 14 February 2012

A Bit About Matt.

I'll start with the basics.

My name is Matt Burfield and I live on the Isle of Wight, which is on the south coast of England. I live with two friends in a flat, in the main town in Newport.

I spend the majority of my life at work, on Twitter (@mattissotrendy) or on my PlayStation 3 (Matticus85).

I like to think of myself as mildly humorous, slightly geeky gay guy.

As I spend a lot of my time working with the general public in a popular chain of convenience stores, I will probably use this blog for releasing the anger and slight hatred that has built up through the week. So I apologise in advance for any rants or moans that will worm it's way into my blogs.

That's enough for now. I will hopefully make a habit of using this more often.

If you feel you wish to leave a constructive comment below, feel free.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment